Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 35 ED Beds.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution serving borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- Fast Track.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- 65,000 annual patient volume.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- The medical center earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians with either a Toxicology board certification or who are Rdms (Ultrasound) certified.
- Designated Stroke Center.
- New rates!
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Stemi Center.
- Brand new Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services