Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Bailer in our established network of urgent care centers.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- Part-time with benefits.
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- Nebulizer therapy.
- IV fluids and medications.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- Prescription writing.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- Why AtlantiCare?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- No more overnights, enjoy an environment with lower stress, and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- Premium Rate.
- NJ license.
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
- Foreign body removal.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- General illness care.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.