Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- Why AtlantiCare?
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- General illness care.
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- No more overnights, enjoy an environment with lower stress, and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Foreign body removal.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- NJ license.
- IV fluids and medications.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
- Part-time with benefits.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Prescription writing.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Bailer in our established network of urgent care centers.
- Nebulizer therapy.
- Premium Rate.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.