Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- No more overnights, enjoy an environment with lower stress, and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- Why AtlantiCare?
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
- Sign-on bonus.
- General illness care.
- Part-time with benefits.
- IV fluids and medications.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Bailer in our established network of urgent care centers.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- Prescription writing.
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- Foreign body removal.
- NJ license.
- Nebulizer therapy.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- Premium Rate.
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago