Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for Stroke and Cardiac Care and is the area's only Cardiothoracic Surgery Center.
- The facility features 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
- Terrific leadership stipend and RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- With an annual patient volume of 70,000, this facility is the largest of the 3 hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with strong leadership experience.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago