Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With an annual patient volume of 70,000, this facility is the largest of the 3 hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with strong leadership experience.
- This Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for Stroke and Cardiac Care and is the area's only Cardiothoracic Surgery Center.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- The facility features 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Terrific leadership stipend and RVU program.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.