Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greece) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Urgent Care team at Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care in Greece, New York.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Other requirements include an active New York state license plus Acls and Pals certification.
- State-of-the-art Urgent Care facilities with on-site lab and ultrasound on.
- The Facility Medical Director will provide clinical oversight of the Urgent Care facility and must be comfortable with suturing, minor orthopedics, and pediatrics.
- Work with an amazing team of physicians, advanced practice clinicians and other medical professionals.
- Competitive compensation, leadership stipend and comprehensive benefits.
- Obtain 100% radiologist over reads within 20 minutes.
- See patients in a friendly environment.
- We ask that you be board certified in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine with proven leadership experience, clinical excellence, and solid clinical interpersonal and organizational skills.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago