Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greece) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation, leadership stipend and comprehensive benefits.
- Obtain 100% radiologist over reads within 20 minutes.
- See patients in a friendly environment.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Other requirements include an active New York state license plus Acls and Pals certification.
- Work with an amazing team of physicians, advanced practice clinicians and other medical professionals.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Urgent Care team at Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care in Greece, New York.
- The Facility Medical Director will provide clinical oversight of the Urgent Care facility and must be comfortable with suturing, minor orthopedics, and pediatrics.
- State-of-the-art Urgent Care facilities with on-site lab and ultrasound on.
- We ask that you be board certified in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine with proven leadership experience, clinical excellence, and solid clinical interpersonal and organizational skills.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.