Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Holly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists, obstetrics, anesthesia and pediatrics in house 24-7.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- This is a 55,000 annual volume ED with 35 beds.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Memorial in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The benefits of working at Virtua Memorial include, employee status with full benefits, a Nurse Practitioner educator for the department and plans for a new hospital within the next few years.
- Excellent benefits package.
- And a diverse patient population of about 150 patients per day.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- During peak times, there are 4 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians on duty.
- Additionally, there are on-site EM residents for 10 hours per day and a separate pediatric ED which is a hybrid of lower acuity and urgent care staffed by Chop 24/7.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Other facility features include an easy admissions process.
- 2 radiology suites.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.