Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Holly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And a diverse patient population of about 150 patients per day.
- This is a 55,000 annual volume ED with 35 beds.
- During peak times, there are 4 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians on duty.
- Additionally, there are on-site EM residents for 10 hours per day and a separate pediatric ED which is a hybrid of lower acuity and urgent care staffed by Chop 24/7.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Other facility features include an easy admissions process.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Memorial in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
- Hospitalists, obstetrics, anesthesia and pediatrics in house 24-7.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- The benefits of working at Virtua Memorial include, employee status with full benefits, a Nurse Practitioner educator for the department and plans for a new hospital within the next few years.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent benefits package.
- 2 radiology suites.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.