Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is also a very supportive pediatrics clinic and psychiatry is medical clearance only.
- The benefits of working at Holy Name pediatric ED include, a great location and community, excellent back-up support and specialized pediatric nurses.
- Enjoy an integrated care environment with in-house pediatric hospitalists 24-7 and all admissions going to hospitalist service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our pediatric emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Typical cases are fever, minor trauma, sports injuries and diarrhea.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Psychiatric and Picu cases are transferred out and pediatric surgeons are on staff to perform orthopedic surgeries.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- There are occasional physician assistant students on site.
- The pediatric ED is open 4 pm - midnight Monday through Friday and noon to midnight on weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago