Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Psychiatric and Picu cases are transferred out and pediatric surgeons are on staff to perform orthopedic surgeries.
- Typical cases are fever, minor trauma, sports injuries and diarrhea.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- There is also a very supportive pediatrics clinic and psychiatry is medical clearance only.
- Enjoy an integrated care environment with in-house pediatric hospitalists 24-7 and all admissions going to hospitalist service.
- The pediatric ED is open 4 pm - midnight Monday through Friday and noon to midnight on weekends.
- Professional liability insurance.
- The benefits of working at Holy Name pediatric ED include, a great location and community, excellent back-up support and specialized pediatric nurses.
- There are occasional physician assistant students on site.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our pediatric emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.