Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a newly updated $23 million ED with catheterization lab, significant EMS program with base station and command and much more.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
- RVU program.
- Benefits of working at JFK Medical Center include a robust RVU model, excellent relationships with medical staff and hospital administration and close proximity to New York City!
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on bonus.
- In addition to being certified by the Joint Commission as a stroke center, the ED is home to a full neuroscience department, Family Medicine and Neuroscience residents, 24-hour in house Obstetrics and Pediatrics hospitalists, as well as 24-hour in-house radiologists.
- Double physician coverage.
- This ED sees approx 220 patients per day and features a separate pediatric ED open 24 hours a day.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.