Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- This is a newly updated $23 million ED with catheterization lab, significant EMS program with base station and command and much more.
- In addition to being certified by the Joint Commission as a stroke center, the ED is home to a full neuroscience department, Family Medicine and Neuroscience residents, 24-hour in house Obstetrics and Pediatrics hospitalists, as well as 24-hour in-house radiologists.
- Benefits of working at JFK Medical Center include a robust RVU model, excellent relationships with medical staff and hospital administration and close proximity to New York City!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees approx 220 patients per day and features a separate pediatric ED open 24 hours a day.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- RVU program.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago