Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Holy Name Medical Center earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for quality measures and patient safety and has a national reputation for providing care to a diverse population of patients from across the New York City region.
- Holy Name Medical Center features a 55,000 volume ED with 40 beds and a separate pediatric ED open evenings and weekends.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Advantages of working at Holy Name ED include employee status with excellent benefits, living and practicing in a great location in close proximity to New York City and more.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Enjoy scribe coverage 18 hours a day, in-house teleneurology, a chest pain center and a certified stroke center.
- For 13 consecutive years, Holy Name has been listed on Njbiz Magazine's Best Places to Work.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago