Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Holy Name Medical Center features a 55,000 volume ED with 40 beds and a separate pediatric ED open evenings and weekends.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Double physician coverage.
- Enjoy scribe coverage 18 hours a day, in-house teleneurology, a chest pain center and a certified stroke center.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- For 13 consecutive years, Holy Name has been listed on Njbiz Magazine's Best Places to Work.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Holy Name Medical Center earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for quality measures and patient safety and has a national reputation for providing care to a diverse population of patients from across the New York City region.
- Advantages of working at Holy Name ED include employee status with excellent benefits, living and practicing in a great location in close proximity to New York City and more.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.