Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Holy Name Medical Center earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for quality measures and patient safety and has a national reputation for providing care to a diverse population of patients from across the New York City region.
- Advantages of working at Holy Name ED include employee status with excellent benefits, living and practicing in a great location in close proximity to New York City and more.
- Enjoy scribe coverage 18 hours a day, in-house teleneurology, a chest pain center and a certified stroke center.
- For 13 consecutive years, Holy Name has been listed on Njbiz Magazine's Best Places to Work.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Holy Name Medical Center features a 55,000 volume ED with 40 beds and a separate pediatric ED open evenings and weekends.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Double physician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.