Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Parsippany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Pier Village shops and restaurants, a vibrant nightlife and boardwalk.
- This facility is an academic affiliate of Philadelphia's Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Monmouth Medical Center is a.
- The Emergency Department at Monmouth Medical Center sees 54,000 visits and has been recently renovated with a fully updated clinical space and accommodates 42 beds.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Minutes from the New Jersey Shore, and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan, Long Branch, NJ is home to Monmouth University.
- This will be a nocturnist position with a set schedule Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, a 33-acre county park with facilities for swimming, boating and picnicking.
- Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians in Long Branch, NJ.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Fast Track.
- Pediatric and Geriatric ED.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 535-bed teaching hospital is a member of Barnabas Health and is located in Long Branch, NJ.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Chest Pain Center.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services