Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Nocturnist physicians at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ.
- Long Branch is a popular spot for surf, sun and shore fun, the town, with its cutting-edge residential beachside condos, premier shops and restaurants at Pier Village, has created a buzz all along the northern shore.
- Monmouth Medical Center is a.
- Pediatric and Geriatric ED.
- This facility is an academic affiliate of Philadelphia's Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Chest Pain Center.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- The Emergency Department at Monmouth Medical Center sees 54,000 visits and has been recently renovated with a fully updated clinical space and accommodates 42 beds.
- Long Branch is a beachside city in Monmouth County, New Jersey and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan.
- Fast Track.
- 535-bed teaching hospital is a member of RWJ Barnabas Health.
- During the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts and movies under the stars and year 'round historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants that offer something for every interest.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 7.