Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track.
- The Emergency Department at Monmouth Medical Center sees 54,000 visits and has been recently renovated with a fully updated clinical space and accommodates 42 beds.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Monmouth Medical Center is a.
- Long Branch is a beachside city in Monmouth County, New Jersey and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan.
- During the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts and movies under the stars and year 'round historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants that offer something for every interest.
- Chest Pain Center.
- 535-bed teaching hospital is a member of RWJ Barnabas Health.
- Pediatric and Geriatric ED.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Nocturnist physicians at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ.
- This facility is an academic affiliate of Philadelphia's Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Long Branch is a popular spot for surf, sun and shore fun, the town, with its cutting-edge residential beachside condos, premier shops and restaurants at Pier Village, has created a buzz all along the northern shore.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services