Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Advanced practice clinicians see all cases and are very experienced.
- ED volume is approximately 106 patients per day, point of care testing in lab, and rare catastrophic events in a self standing facility.
- We have an average of 2 transfers per day with a young and very appreciative patient population.
- TeamHealth has an excellent an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Camden, New Jersey.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Our facility includes a satellite ED which functions very well, and basic lab and radiology studies available on site as well as a 16 slice CT scanner.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Benefits of working at Virtua Camden SED include our department has an ultrasound, glideoscope and slit lamp, teaching of advanced practice clinician students, and close proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This SED is capable of performing all ED treatments.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.