Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Camden, New Jersey.
- Advanced practice clinicians see all cases and are very experienced.
- We have an average of 2 transfers per day with a young and very appreciative patient population.
- Our facility includes a satellite ED which functions very well, and basic lab and radiology studies available on site as well as a 16 slice CT scanner.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This SED is capable of performing all ED treatments.
- Benefits of working at Virtua Camden SED include our department has an ultrasound, glideoscope and slit lamp, teaching of advanced practice clinician students, and close proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- ED volume is approximately 106 patients per day, point of care testing in lab, and rare catastrophic events in a self standing facility.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.