Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Camden, New Jersey.
- We have an average of 2 transfers per day with a young and very appreciative patient population.
- Our facility includes a satellite ED which functions very well, and basic lab and radiology studies available on site as well as a 16 slice CT scanner.
- Advanced practice clinicians see all cases and are very experienced.
- Benefits of working at Virtua Camden SED include our department has an ultrasound, glideoscope and slit lamp, teaching of advanced practice clinician students, and close proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- ED volume is approximately 106 patients per day, point of care testing in lab, and rare catastrophic events in a self standing facility.
- This SED is capable of performing all ED treatments.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago