Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Holly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 radiology suites.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- The benefits of working at Virtua Memorial include, employee status with full benefits, a Nurse Practitioner educator for the department and plans for a new hospital within the next few years.
- Other facility features include an easy admissions process.
- During peak times, there are 4 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians on duty.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Additionally, there are on-site EM residents for 10 hours per day and a separate pediatric ED which is a hybrid of lower acuity and urgent care staffed by Chop 24/7.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- And a diverse patient population of about 150 patients per day.
- Hospitalists, obstetrics, anesthesia and pediatrics in house 24-7.
- This is a 55,000 annual volume ED with 35 beds.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Memorial in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago