Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track.
- 5-star ratings for superior quality performance in treatment of: Heart Failure, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Epic EMR.
- Cultural attractions include quaint restaurants, specialty shops, antique shops, art galleries, community events and festivals.
- Newton Medical Center was ranked.3 top New Jersey hospital under le Connolly for 2017, and ranked among the top 4 in the following specialties: breast cancer, prostate cancer, hip and knee repair, high-risk pregnancy, congestive heart failure, stroke, and neurological disorders.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Envision Physician services is hiring Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team at Newton Medical Center.
- 1 hour from New York City, 45 minutes from upstate New York and 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains.
- A Primary Stroke Treatment Center - named among the top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke by consumer healthcare ratings group Healthgrades.
- Very competitive hourly rates.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Pilot Program of opiate medication-assisted therapy.
- Recreational options include SkyView Golf Club and Sussex Skyhawks Professional Baseball.
- Home to the New Jersey State fair and Sussex County Community College.
- 28 beds.
- A member of the Atlantic Health System, is a 148-bed community hospital serving northwestern New Jersey as well as the Poconos and New York.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Newton, NJ is centrally located in the Kittatinny Valley within the NJ Highlands between the Delaware and Hudson Rivers.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 36,000 annual patient volume.
- Newton Medical Center recently achieved the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Pathway to Excellence designation and is one of a select few health care facilities in New Jersey accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in all three echocardiography procedures: adult transthoracic, adult transesophogeal and adult stress.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services