Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Autism Friendly.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- 64 ED beds.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 401k with match.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is hiring Core Faculty for their Emergency Residency Program.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services