Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is hiring Core Faculty for their Emergency Residency Program.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 64 ED beds.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Autism Friendly.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 401k with match.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services