Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 64 ED beds.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 401k with match Medical Director.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- The successful applicant must have requisite training and experience in research and demonstrate a track record of dealing with the following.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Autism Friendly.
- Provision of thought leadership, organization and operation of the general administration of the residency program.
- Ensures accreditation of the program through application of Acgme common and specialty requirements in cooperation with other system leaders and outside consultants.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- Programmatic operations, including but not limited to the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, advising, evaluation, documentation, and advancement of residents.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is seeking a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for a Program Director position as part of our Emergency Department at Community Medical Center.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Development and successful execution of the strategic direction of the program.
- Integration of the program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and that promotes the optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services