Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Development and successful execution of the strategic direction of the program.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Integration of the program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and that promotes the optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
- 401k with match Medical Director.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Autism Friendly.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- 64 ED beds.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Provision of thought leadership, organization and operation of the general administration of the residency program.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- The successful applicant must have requisite training and experience in research and demonstrate a track record of dealing with the following.
- Programmatic operations, including but not limited to the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, advising, evaluation, documentation, and advancement of residents.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is seeking a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for a Program Director position as part of our Emergency Department at Community Medical Center.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Ensures accreditation of the program through application of Acgme common and specialty requirements in cooperation with other system leaders and outside consultants.
- 8 PEDs beds.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 3.