Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Ranked as one of the.
- 64 ED beds.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Autism Friendly.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is seeking a FT Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 401k with match.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services