Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Fast Track.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- 16 pediatric beds.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services