Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- 16 pediatric beds.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Fast Track.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services