Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Fast Track.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- 16 pediatric beds.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services