Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Fast Track.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- 16 pediatric beds.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services