Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- 17 pediatric beds.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Fast Track.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services