Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- 17 pediatric beds.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Fast Track.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services