Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Fast Track.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- 16 pediatric beds.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services