Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Fast Track.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- 17 pediatric beds.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services