Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III Nicu), and emergency mental health screening center.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center in Pennington, NJ.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Fast Track.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- A four-time Magnet.
- Comprised of two hospitals (Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
- 16 pediatric beds.
- Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services