Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Board certified pediatricians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III Nicu), and emergency mental health screening center.
- 17 pediatric beds.
- Comprised of two hospitals (Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes.
- 17,000 annual pediatric volume.
- A four-time Magnet.
- Fast Track.
- Pediatric Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center in Pennington, NJ.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services