Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- 11 K volume.
- We are looking for residency trained (IM, FM, ED) high level experienced providers who are interested in working at a low volume hospital.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- We have multiple facilities that are available so you can mix up.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- Directorship Opportunities Available.
- BE/BC in Emergency Medicine, or BE/BC in Internal Medicine, or Family Practice with ER experience.
- We are seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to work at our low volume hospital located in Lowville, NY.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- NYS license.
- Very flexible schedules.
- Per hour.
- Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- 6-12 hours of additional APP coverage daily.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.