Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bayonne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour physician coverage.
- Staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians, specially-trained nurses, technicians and health care professionals, patients can be assured they have access to superior care.
- The position would offer most or all clinical work at this location.
- The facility is a fully-licensed emergency department with all the same capabilities as a traditional emergency room and provides emergency care for patients needing immediate and specialized medical attention for most illnesses or conditions.
- 10 minutes from New York City.
- However, if desired, some clinical hours could be done at the main ED hospital campus in Jersey City which is a busy trauma center and teaching center.
- 10 hour Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 15,000 annual patient volume.
- Rwjbarnabas Health at Bayonne emergency services, provided by Jersey City Medical Center, is open and serving residents of Bayonne and the surrounding areas.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College, Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- The facility is equipped with treatment rooms and advanced technology and open 24 hours a day.
- Thriving nightlife, bustling downtown, shopping district closeby in Jersey City.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to staff the Emergency Department at Jersey City Medical Center satellite ED located in Bayonne, New Jersey.
- 12 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services