Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Flushing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Location of Marvel Comic's "Stark Industries.
- Medical and surgical peds subspecialists from Nypq and Cornell.
- Home to the United States Open, Citi Field, art and science museums, parks and botanical gardens and a zoo.
- This area allows for easy commuting from Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and Westchester County.
- Join a collegial Division: PEM trained Physicians and pediatric-trained Advanced Practice Providers (PAs/NPs).
- Annually, 15,000 surgeries and 4,000 infant deliveries are performed at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- " Famous residents include: Jimmy Durante, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Marvin Hamlisch, Former First Lady Nancy Reagan and Paul Stanley.
- From Kugel to Kimchi, Flushing, NY is a foodies paradise!
- With its network of affiliated primary and multispecialty care physician practices and community-based health centers, the hospital provides approximately 162,000 ambulatory care visits and 124,000 emergency service visits (adult and PEDs) annually.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric physicians to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at New York - Presbyterian/Queens located in Flushing, NY.
- 24/7 Emergency Medicine resident staffing.
- Flushing, NY has the most ethnically diverse neighborhoods in the city.
- The 535-bed tertiary care facility provides services in 14 clinical departments and numerous subspecialties.
- 32,000 annual patient volume.
- One of the most diverse neighborhoods in New York City.
- Strong relationships with the Department of Pediatrics of Nypq and Cornell.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, located in Flushing, New York, is a community teaching hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medicine, serving Queens and metro New York residents.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine sponsors a 24-member Emergency Medicine Residency Program, a comprehensive Ultrasound Program with fellowship, a Simulation Program led by a fellowship-trained physician, and a very active ED Research Program with plenty of research assistant support.
- PEM physicians participate in educational offerings for both Nypq EM and Cornell pediatric residents as well as Cornell med students.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 4.