Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Flushing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric physicians to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at New York - Presbyterian/Queens located in Flushing, NY.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine sponsors a 24-member Emergency Medicine Residency Program, a comprehensive Ultrasound Program with fellowship, a Simulation Program led by a fellowship-trained physician, and a very active ED Research Program with plenty of research assistant support.
- Home to the United States Open, Citi Field, art and science museums, parks and botanical gardens and a zoo.
- Join a collegial Division: PEM trained Physicians and pediatric-trained Advanced Practice Providers (PAs/NPs).
- From Kugel to Kimchi, Flushing, NY is a foodies paradise!
- Strong relationships with the Department of Pediatrics of Nypq and Cornell.
- 32,000 annual patient volume.
- Location of Marvel Comic's "Stark Industries.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, located in Flushing, New York, is a community teaching hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medicine, serving Queens and metro New York residents.
- Annually, 15,000 surgeries and 4,000 infant deliveries are performed at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- 24/7 Emergency Medicine resident staffing.
- The 535-bed tertiary care facility provides services in 14 clinical departments and numerous subspecialties.
- Medical and surgical peds subspecialists from Nypq and Cornell.
- PEM physicians participate in educational offerings for both Nypq EM and Cornell pediatric residents as well as Cornell med students.
- One of the most diverse neighborhoods in New York City.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- This area allows for easy commuting from Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and Westchester County.
- " Famous residents include: Jimmy Durante, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Marvin Hamlisch, Former First Lady Nancy Reagan and Paul Stanley.
- With its network of affiliated primary and multispecialty care physician practices and community-based health centers, the hospital provides approximately 162,000 ambulatory care visits and 124,000 emergency service visits (adult and PEDs) annually.
- Flushing, NY has the most ethnically diverse neighborhoods in the city.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services