Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The benefits of being a Facility Medical Director at Chilton Medical Center Peds ED include excellent patient satisfaction scores in the 99%, as well as great support from hospital administration and Team Health leadership.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity for a physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Chilton Medical Center in beautiful Pompton Plains, New Jersey - a bedroom community of New York City!
- This position requires Pals and Acls certifications.
- This Pediatric ED is a hybrid unit that opened Fall of 2017.
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail.
- Leadership stipend.
- The shifts are 12 hours.
- The Peds ED treats approximately 30 patients per day and responsibilities include managing the 10 bed observation unit.
- Signing bonus.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.