Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position requires Pals and Acls certifications.
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity for a physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Chilton Medical Center in beautiful Pompton Plains, New Jersey - a bedroom community of New York City!
- Leadership stipend.
- This Pediatric ED is a hybrid unit that opened Fall of 2017.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- The benefits of being a Facility Medical Director at Chilton Medical Center Peds ED include excellent patient satisfaction scores in the 99%, as well as great support from hospital administration and Team Health leadership.
- The Peds ED treats approximately 30 patients per day and responsibilities include managing the 10 bed observation unit.
- The shifts are 12 hours.
- Signing bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago