Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Saint Barnabas Medical Center located in Livingston, NJ.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Burn Center for the State.
- 67 ED bed.
- 100,000 annual patient visits (including Pediatric visits).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, a major clinical campus for the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and affiliated with the St. George's University School of Medicine.
- Level II trauma center.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- Among Saint Barnabas' nationally recognized facilities are The Burn Center, the Renal and Pancreas Transplant Division, the Heart Centers, the Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, and many more.
- Cerner EMR.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- Saint Barnabas is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American Medical Association Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services