Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residents in Morristown enjoy a vibrant nightlife, shopping, award-winning restaurants, performing arts center, private schools, parks, museums and a public "town green". Downtown wakes up with early morning exercise classes and sidewalk cafes and stays lively late into the night.
- 97,000 annual patient visits (including Pediatrics).
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Located just 40 minutes from NYC, Morristown, NJ is a beautiful suburban enclave in historic Morris County.
- Pediatric and Geriatric.
- Even visitors to Morristown Medical Center take advantage of the mixed-use business district, with its 141 restaurants, 20 bars, 9 coffee shops, award-winning 1,302-seat Community Theatre and upscale 10 screen cinema.
- 50 Best Hospitals' for four consecutive years by Healthgrades.
- We're also designated a Level I Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and a Level II by the State of NJ.
- Must be BE/BC in Emergency Medicine.
- Morristown Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital for Excellence in Nursing Service, the highest level of recognition achievable from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for facilities that provide acute care services.
- Emergency medicine residency and fellowships (pediatric, ultrasound and EMS).
- 84 Beds.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- EMS control with hospital-based specialty transport transfer program and helicopter program.
- Morristown completed a new Moving Forward master plan to define its path forward: "to become the most welcoming, beautiful, healthy, resilient, and sustainable place to live, work, and play in New Jersey.
- Epic EMR.
- Fast Track.
- A nationally-recognized leader in cardiology, orthopedics, nursing, critical care and geriatrics, Morristown Medical Center is the only hospital in New Jersey named one of America's.
- We're also rated the number one hospital in the state by both United States News & World Report and Castle Connolly, named one of the World's Best Hospitals (the 28th best hospital in the United States and number one in NJ) by Newsweek, and included on Becker's Healthcare 2019 list of "100 Great Hospitals in America.
- " In addition, Leapfrog recognized us with an "A" hospital safety grade - its highest - eight consecutive times, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services awarded us again with its highest five-star rating in 2019.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services