Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric and Geriatric.
- Morristown Medical Center's Gagnon Cardiovascular Institute is home to the largest cardiac surgery program in NJ and Carol G. Simon Cancer Center is the only program in the state to receive the 2016 Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Located just 40 minutes from NYC, Morristown, NJ is a beautiful suburban enclave in historic Morris County.
- 95,000 annual patient visits (including Pediatrics).
- Morristown completed a new Moving Forward master plan to define its path forward: "to become the most welcoming, beautiful, healthy, resilient, and sustainable place to live, work, and play in New Jersey.
- Additionally, our hospital is designated a Level I Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and a Level II by the State.
- Epic EMR.
- EMS control with hospital-based specialty transport transfer program and helicopter program.
- Emergency medicine residency and fellowships (pediatric, ultrasound and EMS).
- In 2017, Morristown Medical Center is the only hospital in New Jersey and one of just 12 hospitals in the country to receive three of the most sought-after industry honors - America's 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, an "A" safety grade by Leapfrog and five stars from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Morristown Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital for Excellence in Nursing Service, the highest level of recognition achievable from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for facilities that provide acute care services.
- 71 Beds (including 7-bed psychiatric assessment area).
- Fast Track.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Emergency Medicine Nocturnist at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Residents in Morristown enjoy a vibrant nightlife, shopping, award-winning restaurants, performing arts center, private schools, parks, museums and a public "town green". Downtown wakes up with early morning exercise classes and sidewalk cafes and stays lively late into the night.
- Even visitors to Morristown Medical Center take advantage of the mixed-use business district, with its 141 restaurants, 20 bars, 9 coffee shops, award-winning 1,302-seat Community Theatre and upscale 10 screen cinema.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services