Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Westwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital features an obstetrical unit, a women's imaging center, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, center for joint replacement, center for bariatric surgery, wound care center, an intensive/critical care unit, five operating rooms, one special procedure room, and a catheterization laboratory.
- Dedicated X-Ray, CAT Scan and portable ultrasound.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Scribe coverage.
- Hackensack UMC is affiliated with a state and nationally renowned healthcare organization: Hackensack Meridian Health.
- 26 ED beds, including FastTrack rooms.
- Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley is a world-class, 128-bed acute-care community hospital that offers all the resources of a large facility.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Hackensack Meridian Health in Westwood, New Jersey.
- 19,000 annual volume.
- 12-hour shifts (Tues-Sat 10a-10p, Sun-Mon 8a-8p/11a-11p).
- McKesson Paragon EMR.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Westwood offers a small-town feel but with big-city access to great dining, shopping, and cultural offerings.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Certified by the Joint Commission in Stroke Care, Humc at Pascack Valley opened a brand new, $14 million state-of-the-art Emergency Department in fall 2016.
- The Borough of Westwood is located in the Pascack Valley in the center of Bergen County and is approximately 10 miles north-northwest of the George Washington Bridge and approximately 7 miles south of the New Jersey-New York state border.
- Its proximity to New York City and the Hudson Valley make it a great place to live and work.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p/7p-7a).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services