Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Holy Name Medical Center features a 55,000 volume ED with 40 beds and a separate pediatric ED open evenings and weekends.
- Live and practice in a great location in close proximity to New York City.
- Employee status with competitive pay.
- Enjoy scribe coverage 18 hours a day, in-house teleneurology, a chest pain center and a certified stroke center.
- For 13 consecutive years, Holy Name has been listed on Njbiz Magazine's Best Places to Work.
- Holy Name Medical Center earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for quality measures and patient safety and has a national reputation for providing care to a diverse population of patients from across the New York City region.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago