Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Teaneck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For 13 consecutive years, Holy Name has been listed on Njbiz Magazine's Best Places to Work.
- Holy Name Medical Center features a 55,000 volume ED with 40 beds and a separate pediatric ED open evenings and weekends.
- Holy Name Medical Center earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for quality measures and patient safety and has a national reputation for providing care to a diverse population of patients from across the New York City region.
- Employee status with competitive pay.
- Live and practice in a great location in close proximity to New York City.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Enjoy scribe coverage 18 hours a day, in-house teleneurology, a chest pain center and a certified stroke center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.