Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Mount St. Mary's in Lewiston, New York!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- This 23,000 annual volume department offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Enjoy the work-life balance that comes from the partnership between TeamHealth and Catholic Health.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This unique opportunity allows you to work at a community hospital while having access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine clinicians and the resources needed to maximize your career growth.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago