Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, New York!
- The partnership between TeamHealth and Catholic Health provides you with the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a community setting, while enjoying access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine clinicians and resources to help maximize your career growth.
- This 42,000 volume Level II Trauma Center offers 32-40 hours of physician coverage and 36-45 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- This facility is conveniently located near the Great Lakes and is just a short drive to Toronto, making it a wonderful place to live and work.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago