Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility is conveniently located near the Great Lakes and is just a short drive to Toronto, making it a wonderful place to live and work.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, New York!
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The partnership between TeamHealth and Catholic Health provides you with the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a community setting, while enjoying access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine clinicians and resources to help maximize your career growth.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This 42,000 volume Level II Trauma Center offers 32-40 hours of physician coverage and 36-45 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.