Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All ED nursing staff members are certified in Acls, Pals, Tncc, and Enpc.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team full-time at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Utica, New York.
- The ED has state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring capabilities along with the availability of extensive sub-specialty backup.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine or board certified or eligible in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Competitive compensation.
- This Level II trauma center supports a newly renovated 33-bed ED that sees an annual patient volume of 38,000 and provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.