Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to help lead our emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for Stroke and Cardiac Care and is the area's only Cardiothoracic Surgery Center.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine and previous leadership experience is recommended.
- The facility features 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Administrative stipend.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- We are searching for an Assistant Medical Director to partner with our Facility Medical Director to help support this dynamic team of EM clinicians.
- With an annual patient volume of 70,000, this facility is the largest of the 3 hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to help lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago