Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- This emergency department sees an annual patient volume of 70, of the three hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with previous EM faculty experience that includes experience with lectures, leadership, and scholarly activity.
- All an easy train ride away from New York City.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available for qualified candidates.
- Faculty stipend.
- Our Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for stroke and cardiac care and is the area's only cardiothoracic surgery center.
- Sign-on and relocation assistance available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Residency Program Director (Arpd) to join our team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center as we prepare for our new Emergency Medicine Residency Program!
- The Arpd will work along with the Residency Program Director to help develop and implement the new Residency Program.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the benefits of a world-class network of EM physicians.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago