Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the benefits of a world-class network of EM physicians.
- All an easy train ride away from New York City.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Faculty stipend.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available for qualified candidates.
- Sign-on and relocation assistance available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Residency Program Director (Arpd) to join our team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center as we prepare for our new Emergency Medicine Residency Program!
- Competitive compensation.
- We provide 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with previous EM faculty experience that includes experience with lectures, leadership, and scholarly activity.
- This emergency department sees an annual patient volume of 70, of the three hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- Our Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for stroke and cardiac care and is the area's only cardiothoracic surgery center.
- The Arpd will work along with the Residency Program Director to help develop and implement the new Residency Program.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.