Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This independent contractor position offers relocation assistance and sign-on bonuses for full-time candidates.
- Our recently expanded ED features state-of-the-art equipment, highly private rooms and fully integrates vital areas of the hospital, such as diagnostic imaging and the laboratory, to expedite patient care.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Student loan repayment program for qualified residents.
- The department also includes a fast track, specifically designed to care for minor emergencies in a comfortable, convenient setting.
- This 46,000 volume department offers daily advanced practice clinician coverage and an average of 44 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physicians who are board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine are encouraged.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago