Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Physicians who are board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine are encouraged.
- This independent contractor position offers relocation assistance and sign-on bonuses for full-time candidates.
- Our recently expanded ED features state-of-the-art equipment, highly private rooms and fully integrates vital areas of the hospital, such as diagnostic imaging and the laboratory, to expedite patient care.
- The department also includes a fast track, specifically designed to care for minor emergencies in a comfortable, convenient setting.
- Student loan repayment program for qualified residents.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York.
- This 46,000 volume department offers daily advanced practice clinician coverage and an average of 44 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.