Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Camden, New Jersey.
- The facility also offers training to advanced practice clinician students, and is located within close proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The ED volume is approximately 106 patients per day with an average of 2 transfers per day with a young and appreciative patient population.
- Forward thinking and supportive Facility Medical Director.
- Advanced practice clinicians see all cases and are well-experienced.
- 5 hospital system.
- Opportunity to be committed to preventive care and improving the overall health of its patients and community members.
- Our facility includes a satellite ED with basic lab and radiology studies available on-site as well as a 16 slice CT scanner.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Capable of performing all ED treatments, this facility is equipped with on-site ultrasound, glideoscope and slit lamp.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.