Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Camden, New Jersey.
- 5 hospital system.
- The facility also offers training to advanced practice clinician students, and is located within close proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Opportunity to be committed to preventive care and improving the overall health of its patients and community members.
- The ED volume is approximately 106 patients per day with an average of 2 transfers per day with a young and appreciative patient population.
- Capable of performing all ED treatments, this facility is equipped with on-site ultrasound, glideoscope and slit lamp.
- Our facility includes a satellite ED with basic lab and radiology studies available on-site as well as a 16 slice CT scanner.
- Advanced practice clinicians see all cases and are well-experienced.
- Forward thinking and supportive Facility Medical Director.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago