Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED features a 9-bed fast track and is a designated Primary Stroke Center and catheterization lab.
- Robust RVU incentive program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Chilton Memorial Hospital in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- Enjoy the support of excellent nursing staff, obstetrics back up in-house and anesthesiology in house and available overnight.
- Lucrative signing bonus.
- A separate Pediatrics emergency department is in place.
- Close proximity to New York City.
- This facility is a 36,000 volume, 30-bed ED equipped with slit lamp, sonogram, ultrasound, glideoscope and bronchoscope.
- Other perks include scribes on duty from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm, working one-on-one with physicians and an on-site Hospitalist team that takes 70% of the ED admissions.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- This facility is a community-centered hospital and ED with a very friendly environment and Press Gainey scores usually around 99%. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago