Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close proximity to New York City.
- Lucrative signing bonus.
- This facility is a community-centered hospital and ED with a very friendly environment and Press Gainey scores usually around 99%. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- Other perks include scribes on duty from 9:00 am? 7:00 pm, working one-on-one with physicians and an on-site Hospitalist team that takes 70% of the ED admissions.
- The ED features a 9-bed fast track and is a designated Primary Stroke Center and catheterization lab.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Chilton Memorial Hospital in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- Enjoy the support of excellent nursing staff, obstetrics back up in-house and anesthesiology in house and available overnight.
- Robust RVU incentive program.
- A separate Pediatrics emergency department is in place.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- This facility is a 36,000 volume, 30-bed ED equipped with slit lamp, sonogram, ultrasound, glideoscope and bronchoscope.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.