Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, a major clinical campus for the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and affiliated with the St. George's University School of Medicine.
- Saint Barnabas is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American Medical Association Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
- 100,000 annual patient visits, including 30,000 pediatric visits.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Fast Track.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Among Saint Barnabas' nationally recognized facilities are The Burn Center, the Renal and Pancreas Transplant Division, the Heart Centers, the Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, and many more.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- 67 ED bed.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Cerner EMR.
- Level II trauma center.
- Burn Center for the State.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services