Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100,400 annual patient visits, including 28,000 pediatric visits.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- 67 ED bed.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Sbmc is also a clinical site for both of New Jersey's physician assistant training schools.
- Saint Barnabas is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American Medical Association Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
- The medical staff representing 100 medical and surgical specialty and subspecialty services, shares medical expertise with medical students, residents and fellows.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers and medical scribes.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Burn Center for the State.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, a major clinical campus for the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and affiliated with the St. George's University School of Medicine.
- 10-15 Pediatric beds.
- Among Saint Barnabas' nationally recognized facilities are The Burn Center, the Renal and Pancreas Transplant Division, the Heart Centers, the Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, and many more.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Fast Track.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Cerner EMR.
- Level II trauma center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 26.