Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Government: No.
- The candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine or pediatric emergency medicine unless they recently graduated and are in the process of certification.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Reference ID: ORD-059730-MD-NY.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 105,000.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Job Posting ID: 999620.
- An Abem physician is needed in New York at a level 1 trauma facility for locum tenens coverage.
- Facility Type: University Hospital.
- The schedule is 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am but the facility would like to add swing shifts during midday coverage.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago