Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric Emergency Department team at Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The benefits of working at Chilton's Pediatric ED include nurse and tech support during the day, our EMR has switched to Epic, and it is located in close proximity to New York City, New York.
- Our patient satisfaction scores have been 99%. Chilton Medical Center is nestled in a very affluent community.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- This 10,000 volume Pediatric ED is a hybrid unit that includes an observation area.
- Common ED presentations are abdominal pain, fractures, suturing, pneumonia and colds.
- There are currently 4 beds in the ED.
- There are approximately 30 patients per day, with scheduled 12-hour shifts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.