Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pompton Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are currently 4 beds in the ED.
- Common ED presentations are abdominal pain, fractures, suturing, pneumonia and colds.
- There are approximately 30 patients per day, with scheduled 12-hour shifts.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- The benefits of working at Chilton's Pediatric ED include nurse and tech support during the day, our EMR has switched to Epic, and it is located in close proximity to New York City, New York.
- This 10,000 volume Pediatric ED is a hybrid unit that includes an observation area.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric Emergency Department team at Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- Our patient satisfaction scores have been 99%. Chilton Medical Center is nestled in a very affluent community.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago