Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willingboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supportive hospital administration.
- This 33,000 volume ED has excellent through put and a very friendly atmosphere.
- Long-standing, stable relationship between hospital and TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Willingboro, New Jersey.
- 130-bed hospital with 20-bed ICU.
- This is a procedure rich ED with obstetrics back-up and an easy admission process.
- 10 to 12 hour shifts.
- Anesthesiology is also available in house 24 hours, if needed and several hospitalist groups are on staff to write admission orders.
- Very successful RVU model.
- Appreciative patient population.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago