Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willingboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Willingboro, New Jersey.
- Very successful RVU model.
- Supportive hospital administration.
- Anesthesiology is also available in house 24 hours, if needed and several hospitalist groups are on staff to write admission orders.
- This 33,000 volume ED has excellent through put and a very friendly atmosphere.
- This is a procedure rich ED with obstetrics back-up and an easy admission process.
- 130-bed hospital with 20-bed ICU.
- Appreciative patient population.
- 10 to 12 hour shifts.
- Long-standing, stable relationship between hospital and TeamHealth.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.