Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Overlook Medical Center has an easy ED admission process.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Our nursing staff is specialized in pediatrics and Childlife Specialists are dedicated to patient care.
- The benefits of working at Overlook Peds ED include a forward thinking and supportive facility medical director, great location with easy access to New York City and competitive compensation.
- This community hospital has an 11,000 annual ED volume with extensive back up and support.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine training or Pediatric training with Emergency Medicine experience is preferred.
- Approximately 3 to 4 patients are admitted per day.
- We have Hospitalists providing 24 hours of coverage, in addition to very involved community Pediatricians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our pediatric emergency department team at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey.
- Overlook Medical Center is a part of the Atlantic Health System.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago