Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have Hospitalists providing 24 hours of coverage, in addition to very involved community Pediatricians.
- Overlook Medical Center has an easy ED admission process.
- Our nursing staff is specialized in pediatrics and Childlife Specialists are dedicated to patient care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our pediatric emergency department team at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This community hospital has an 11,000 annual ED volume with extensive back up and support.
- Flexible schedule.
- The benefits of working at Overlook Peds ED include a forward thinking and supportive facility medical director, great location with easy access to New York City and competitive compensation.
- Approximately 3 to 4 patients are admitted per day.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine training or Pediatric training with Emergency Medicine experience is preferred.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Overlook Medical Center is a part of the Atlantic Health System.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.