Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jamestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The department is also equipped with Emergency monitoring technology, including 32 wall-mounted LED-back-lit LCD televisions, 50 wide screen flat panel LED monitors, tracking board monitors, and a security system featuring a DVR, cameras, and monitors.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided???????
- Competitive pay.
- This 37,000 volume ED offers 32 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Flexible schedule.
- Join this progressive Emergency Medicine team in Jamestown, New York, where we offer relocation and commencement bonuses for qualified candidates.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- The 18,000-square-foot ED also features mobile bedside registration, a fast track for minor emergencies and illnesses, and specialty treatment areas including Trauma/Resuscitation rooms, private consult rooms, isolation rooms and a decontamination suite.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Upmc Chautauqua WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.