Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jamestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The department is also equipped with Emergency monitoring technology, including 32 wall-mounted LED-back-lit LCD televisions, 50 wide screen flat panel LED monitors, tracking board monitors, and a security system featuring a DVR, cameras, and monitors.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Upmc Chautauqua WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided???????
- The 18,000-square-foot ED also features mobile bedside registration, a fast track for minor emergencies and illnesses, and specialty treatment areas including Trauma/Resuscitation rooms, private consult rooms, isolation rooms and a decontamination suite.
- Join this progressive Emergency Medicine team in Jamestown, New York, where we offer relocation and commencement bonuses for qualified candidates.
- Flexible schedule.
- This 37,000 volume ED offers 32 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Competitive pay.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago