Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency medicine residency and fellowships (pediatric, ultrasound and EMS).
- Morristown Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital for Excellence in Nursing Service, the highest level of recognition achievable from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for facilities that provide acute care services.
- 97,000 annual patient visits (including 22,000 pediatric visits).
- 84 ED beds.
- We're also designated a Level I Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and a Level II by the State of NJ.
- Located just 40 minutes from NYC, Morristown, NJ is a beautiful suburban enclave in historic Morris County.
- Fast Track.
- We're also rated the number one hospital in the state by both United States News & World Report and Castle Connolly, named one of the World's Best Hospitals (the 28th best hospital in the United States and number one in NJ) by Newsweek, and included on Becker's Healthcare 2019 list of "100 Great Hospitals in America.
- A nationally-recognized leader in cardiology, orthopedics, nursing, critical care and geriatrics, Morristown Medical Center is the only hospital in New Jersey named one of America's.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician opportunity at Morristown Medical Center - Experience required.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Residents in Morristown enjoy a vibrant nightlife, shopping, award-winning restaurants, performing arts center, private schools, parks, museums and a public "town green". Downtown wakes up with early morning exercise classes and sidewalk cafes and stays lively late into the night.
- Even visitors to Morristown Medical Center take advantage of the mixed-use business district, with its 141 restaurants, 20 bars, 9 coffee shops, award-winning 1,302-seat Community Theatre and upscale 10 screen cinema.
- " In addition, Leapfrog recognized us with an "A" hospital safety grade - its highest - eight consecutive times, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services awarded us again with its highest five-star rating in 2019.
- Morristown completed a new Moving Forward master plan to define its path forward: "to become the most welcoming, beautiful, healthy, resilient, and sustainable place to live, work, and play in New Jersey.
- EMS control with hospital-based specialty transport transfer program and helicopter program.
- Epic EMR.
- Pediatric and Geriatric.
- 50 Best Hospitals' for four consecutive years by Healthgrades.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services