Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR Medical Director.
- Pediatric and Geriatric.
- 71 Beds (including 7-bed psychiatric assessment area).
- Emergency medicine residency and fellowships (pediatric, ultrasound and EMS).
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Morristown Medical Center's Gagnon Cardiovascular Institute is home to the largest cardiac surgery program in NJ and Carol G. Simon Cancer Center is the only program in the state to receive the 2016 Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- EMS control with hospital-based specialty transport transfer program and helicopter program.
- Morristown Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital for Excellence in Nursing Service, the highest level of recognition achievable from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for facilities that provide acute care services.
- Even visitors to Morristown Medical Center take advantage of the mixed-use business district, with its 141 restaurants, 20 bars, 9 coffee shops, award-winning 1,302-seat Community Theatre and upscale 10 screen cinema.
- Epic EMR.
- Morristown completed a new Moving Forward master plan to define its path forward: "to become the most welcoming, beautiful, healthy, resilient, and sustainable place to live, work, and play in New Jersey.
- 95,000 annual patient visits (including 22,000 pediatric visits).
- Residents in Morristown enjoy a vibrant nightlife, shopping, award-winning restaurants, performing arts center, private schools, parks, museums and a public "town green". Downtown wakes up with early morning exercise classes and sidewalk cafes and stays lively late into the night.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- In 2017, Morristown Medical Center is the only hospital in New Jersey and one of just 12 hospitals in the country to receive three of the most sought-after industry honors - America's 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, an "A" safety grade by Leapfrog and five stars from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Additionally, our hospital is designated a Level I Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and a Level II by the State.
- Fast Track.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician opportunity at Morristown Medical Center - Experience required.
- Located just 40 minutes from NYC, Morristown, NJ is a beautiful suburban enclave in historic Morris County.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services