Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Valhalla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 Peds beds.
- ACS Level I Pediatric Trauma Center.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- 40 minutes north of Manhattan, NY.
- Excellent schools, shops, restaurants, numerous public parks.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Recreational opportunities along the Hudson River, including fishing, boating, kayaking and hiking.
- 23,000 annual pediatric volume.
- Our dedicated staff of more than s is involved in research, developing tomorrow's treatments and in training the children's health care providers of tomorrow in the arts and sciences of pediatric medical care.
- Each year, more than 120,000 patients receive care at Westchester Medical Center in every clinical specialty through our main hospital, our Maria Fareri Children's Hospital - the only all-specialty children's hospital in the region - and our Behavioral Health Center.
- 24/7 physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians at Maria Fareri Childen's Hospital (part of Westchester Medical Center).
- Westchester Medical Center is an 895 bed regional medical system and is the Hudson Valley region's advanced medical care and referral hospital, serving more than 3 million people.
- 24/7 Medevac.
- 18 Picu and 48 Nicu.
- As part of Westchester Medical Center, an academic health affiliate of New York Medical College, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital is also a major teaching facility.
- Must be PEM fellowship trained/boarded.
- 24/7 in-house Picu and Peds Hospitalist attending coverage.
- Valhalla, NY is nestled in beautiful Westchester County.
- Pediatric Burn Center.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services