Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nyack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A partner with Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, it provides clinical rotations to third-year medical students.
- Nyack, NY is located approximately 40 minutes from New York City with convenient access to northern New Jersey and Westchester, New York.
- Close to prominent shopping mall and outlets.
- 55,000 annual total patient volume.
- 8 pediatric beds.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a 375-bed community acute care medical and surgical hospital, which was founded in 1895 and is located in Rockland County, NY and is affiliated with Montefiore Health System.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Stroke Center.
- 37 ED beds.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians at Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
- Beautiful riverfront, first-class school system, diverse demographics, fine art galleries, performing arts and destination restaurants.
- Hiking trails, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding, golf, tennis, ice skating, sledding and skiing and snowboarding.
- Full practice support with advance practice providers and medical scribes.
- Fast Track.
- Chest Pain Center.
- Pediatric ED.
- This location has 4-season recreation.
- 8,230 annual pediatric volume.
- New ED to be completed in 2020!
- Epic EMR coming in 2020.
- "No wait" ED with 30-minute service standard.
- Residents of Nyack, NY enjoy 32,000 acres of parklands, lakes, and streams connected to the Hudson River.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Its mission is to provide competent, innovative and accessible emergency and acute care services to the residents of Rockland County and surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services