Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 52 ED beds including Fast Track, Peds, and Main ED.
- With miles of shoreline to enjoy, many waterways provide wonderful opportunities for recreational activities, while also featuring beautiful sunsets.
- There's also an aquarium, miniature golf, & riverboat cruises, along with numerous dining & shopping options.
- 67,000 total ED patient visits annually (12,000 are Peds).
- Point Pleasant, NJ is a large beach community with a boardwalk and amusement areas with plenty of rides & games.
- 20,000 total ED patient visits annually (4-5,000 are Peds).
- 1:1 scribe coverage for Peds & Main ED physicians.
- Brick has been named one of the safest cities in the country for several consecutive years.
- Jcaho accredited.
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- Medhost EMR.
- Brick has beautiful residential areas, an extensive variety of shopping and dining choices, cultural and historic attractions, great parks, and a school system that receives high marks.
- As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Ocean Medical Center can utilize the resources of the other Hackensack Meridian system hospitals to augment its own.
- Ocean Care Center is New Jersey's first satellite Emergency Department.
- Hackensack Meridian is the first healthcare system to achieve the coveted Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence.
- 12 ED beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ - a member of Hackensack Meridian Health.
- Brick is located in Ocean County, New Jersey, and has a population of 75,000.
- Ocean Medical Center is a 281-bed acute care facility offering a full range of services including cardiac care & interventional cardiology services, maternity, orthopedics & rehabilitation, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, chronic renal dialysis, and much more.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 8.