Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ocean Care Center is New Jersey's first satellite Emergency Department.
- There's also an aquarium, miniature golf, & riverboat cruises, along with numerous dining & shopping options.
- Medhost EMR.
- Hackensack Meridian is the first healthcare system to achieve the coveted Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence.
- 21,000 total ED patient visits annually (4-5,000 are Peds).
- Point Pleasant, NJ is a large beach community with a boardwalk and amusement areas with plenty of rides & games.
- Jcaho accredited.
- 65,000 total ED patient visits annually (12,000 are Peds).
- With miles of shoreline to enjoy, many waterways provide wonderful opportunities for recreational activities, while also featuring beautiful sunsets.
- 1:1 scribe coverage for Peds & Main ED physicians.
- Brick has been named one of the safest cities in the country for several consecutive years.
- Ocean Medical Center is a 281-bed acute care facility offering a full range of services including cardiac care & interventional cardiology services, maternity, orthopedics & rehabilitation, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, chronic renal dialysis, and much more.
- 12-bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ - a member of Hackensack Meridian Health.
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- 52-bed ED including Fast Track, Peds, & Main ED.
- Brick has beautiful residential areas, an extensive variety of shopping and dining choices, cultural and historic attractions, great parks, and a school system that receives high marks.
- Brick is located in Ocean County, New Jersey, and has a population of 75,000.
- As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Ocean Medical Center can utilize the resources of the other Hackensack Meridian system hospitals to augment its own.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services