Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 69,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey is located in Middlesex County and is home to Rutgers University.
- Scribe coverage.
- Also, the facility's state-designated Regional Perinatal Center is renowned throughout New Jersey for the exceptional level of high-risk maternity and neonatal care provided.
- The Children's Hospital operates one of the most sophisticated maternity programs, delivering over 6,000 newborns annually.
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses.
- The only Nicu in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence.
- New Brunswick is located just 30 minutes from Staten Island, NY, 1 hour from NYC and the NJ beaches, and less than 2 hours to Philadelphia, PA and Atlantic City, NJ.
- Excellent throughput metrics.
- The hospital operates one of the largest neonatal intensive care units in the country.
- Paragon EMR system.
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's University Hospital is a state-designated acute care children's hospital that offers a full-range of pediatric specialized healthcare services for newborns and children up to age 18.
- The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- 14-bed Peds ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area.
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ is seeking a Full Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician.
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row.
- United States News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peter's on the Best Hospitals List.
- In the 15-block downtown area, you can enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants, take in a show, stroll the gardens at Rutgers, or take a trip to one of many Jersey Beaches.
- Awards and Recognition.
- Level III Nicu.
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nation's safest hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services