Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology.
- 71 ED beds (between both campuses).
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Comprised of two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), an outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic health care resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Scribe coverage.
- Recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III Nicu), and emergency mental health screening center.
- A four-time Magnet.
- Award-winning Cancer Center.
- Center for Digestive Health.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Peds coverage.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department.
- 117,000 annual patient volume.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Home to the New Jersey State House and Annex, New Jersey Museum, New Jersey World War II Memorial and State Planetarium.
- Nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care.
- 2 campus hospital system.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Wide variety of shopping, cultural arts, and dining.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Home to the Trenton Thunder, the New York Yankees' AA baseball team and the Trenton Devils' AA hockey squad.
- Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences.
- And our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 28.