Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Award-winning Cancer Center.
- 117,000 annual patient volume.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Home to the Trenton Thunder, the New York Yankees' AA baseball team and the Trenton Devils' AA hockey squad.
- Center for Digestive Health.
- 2 campus hospital system.
- Home to the New Jersey State House and Annex, New Jersey Museum, New Jersey World War II Memorial and State Planetarium.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence.
- Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology.
- 71 ED beds (between both campuses).
- And our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Comprised of two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), an outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic health care resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Wide variety of shopping, cultural arts, and dining.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- A four-time Magnet.
- Peds coverage.
- Recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III Nicu), and emergency mental health screening center.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Scribe coverage.
- Nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services