Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Separate room for cardiac and stroke patients.
- Accreditations from the American College of Radiology for mammography, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring a Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible emergency medicine physician opportunity at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center.
- Recreational activities include hiking, tubing, hot air ballooning, golfing, boating, camping, fishing and numerous state parks.
- 1-hour from NYC and upstate NY.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Sleep disorder center accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Hackettstown Medical Center maintains several designations, including Primary Stroke Center from both the New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Services and The Joint Commission's advanced certification program.
- Advanced Practice Providers.
- 15 ED beds.
- Fully accredited Primary Stroke Center.
- Epic EMR.
- And Quality of Care recognition for our cardiopulmonary department from the American Association for Respiratory Care.
- Residents of Hackettstown have convenient access to both Route 80 and I-78.
- Scribe coverage.
- Active Hackettstown Business Improvement District with a diverse offering of international cuisine.
- Attractions include wineries, Lakota Wolf Preserve, farmers markets and antiquing.
- 24,000 annual patient volume.
- Only 20 minutes to the Poconos, Hackettstown is close to skiing & snowboarding, golf, shopping outlets and the Mount Airy Casino.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 3.