Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accreditations from the American College of Radiology for mammography, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- Residents of Hackettstown have convenient access to both Route 80 and I-78.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Hackettstown Medical Center maintains several designations, including Primary Stroke Center from both the New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Services and The Joint Commission's advanced certification program.
- And Quality of Care recognition for our cardiopulmonary department from the American Association for Respiratory Care.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Only 20 minutes to the Poconos, Hackettstown is close to skiing & snowboarding, golf, shopping outlets and the Mount Airy Casino.
- Separate room for cardiac and stroke patients.
- Active Hackettstown Business Improvement District with a diverse offering of international cuisine.
- 24,000 annual patient volume.
- Attractions include wineries, Lakota Wolf Preserve, farmers markets and antiquing.
- Fully accredited Primary Stroke Center.
- 1-hour from NYC and upstate NY.
- 15 ED beds.
- Sleep disorder center accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Hackettstown, NJ is located in bucolic Warren County and was named.72 of the top 100 towns in the United States to Live and Work In by Money magazine in 2005.
- Recreational activities include hiking, tubing, hot air ballooning, golfing, boating, camping, fishing and numerous state parks.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring a Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible emergency medicine physician opportunity at Hackettstown Regional Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services