Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- Foreign body removal.
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- Sign-on bonus.
- IV fluids and medications.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- Enjoy the freedom to take your career in any direction and make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- No more overnights!
- Nebulizer therapy.
- Enjoy an environment with lower stress and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
- Prescription writing.
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- Why AtlantiCare?
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Baylor in our established network of urgent care centers.
- NJ license.
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
- Physician - Urgent Care Job in New Jersey.
- AtlantiCare Urgent Care is seeking a Weekend Baylor Physician.
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- Compensated at a premium rate of $40 Differential.
- General illness care.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- Part-time with benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago