Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- Part-time with benefits.
- General illness care.
- No more overnights!
- IV fluids and medications.
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- Enjoy the freedom to take your career in any direction and make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- Sign-on bonus.
- Nebulizer therapy.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- NJ license.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- Foreign body removal.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
- Enjoy an environment with lower stress and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- Prescription writing.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Physician - Urgent Care Job in New Jersey.
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Baylor in our established network of urgent care centers.
- Compensated at a premium rate of $40 Differential.
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- AtlantiCare Urgent Care is seeking a Weekend Baylor Physician.
- Why AtlantiCare?
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago