Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- As a member of the Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Part-time with benefits.
- General illness care.
- IV fluids and medications.
- Prescription writing.
- Per diem and part-time opportunities available.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- This is also a great opportunity for a family medicine physician looking for supplemental weekend work at a premium rate!
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative.
- Enjoy an environment with lower stress and earn a premium rate for weekend coverage to help with financial transitions.
- No more overnights!
- Why AtlantiCare?
- On-site lab tests and X-rays.
- Board-certified or board-eligible.
- NJ license.
- Enjoy the freedom to take your career in any direction and make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- AtlantiCare Urgent Care is seeking a Weekend Baylor Physician.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for an urgent care physician to be a weekend Baylor in our established network of urgent care centers.
- Nebulizer therapy.
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 16-hour shifts.
- Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- This is a great opportunity for an ED physician looking to transition to urgent care.
- Physician - Urgent Care Job in New Jersey.
- Largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties to provide weekend coverage.
- Compensated at a premium rate of $40 Differential.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Foreign body removal.
- We will compensate with a Premium Hourly Rate for a physician who will commit to weekend shifts in our Eastern market locations (Cape May, Atlantic City, Somers Point, Marmora, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Little Egg Harbor and Manahawkin).
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago