Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Mid day shifts.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Level 1 Trauma Center for Adults.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship required.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
- Pediatric Residency.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 8.