Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- Pediatric Residency.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship required.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Mid day shifts.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Level 1 Trauma Center for Adults.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services