Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For quality and patient safety.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- Level 1 Trauma Center for Adults.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- Pediatric Residency.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Mid day shifts.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship required.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services