Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track.
- Brand New Emergency Department breaking ground May 2020.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital.
- Epic EMR coming in 2021.
- Historic district, bustling waterfront, beaches, parks, award-winning public school system, prominent private schools and three universities.
- 38,000 annual patient volume.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 21 ED beds.
- Scribe coverage.
- Designation as a Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- New Rochelle, NY is just 15 minutes from Upper Manhattan and offers an ethnically diverse population.
- Designation as a New York State Stroke Center.
- New waterfront development features residencies, shops, restaurants, a boardwalk and open space.
- Designation as a New York State perinatal hospital with a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides state-of-the-art care for fragile newborns.
- Montefiore New Rochelle has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction by state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty.
- Residents of New Rochelle enjoy several cultural attractions including an art museum, public library, town green, family-friendly events, seasonal festivals, concerts, outdoor movies, children's library and a public playground.
- The Hospital is part of Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 242-bed, community-based teaching hospital offering primary, acute and emergency care to the residents of southern Westchester.
- Receipt of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services