Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Historic district, bustling waterfront, beaches, parks, award-winning public school system, prominent private schools and three universities.
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 242-bed, community-based teaching hospital offering primary, acute and emergency care to the residents of southern Westchester.
- New Rochelle, NY is just 15 minutes from Upper Manhattan and offers an ethnically diverse population.
- 38,000 annual patient volume.
- Residents of New Rochelle enjoy several cultural attractions including an art museum, public library, town green, family-friendly events, seasonal festivals, concerts, outdoor movies, children's library and a public playground.
- New waterfront development features residencies, shops, restaurants, a boardwalk and open space.
- Receipt of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement.
- Designation as a New York State Stroke Center.
- The Hospital is part of Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Brand New Emergency Department breaking ground May 2020.
- Fast Track.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- Designation as a New York State perinatal hospital with a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides state-of-the-art care for fragile newborns.
- Designation as a Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- 21 ED beds.
- Epic EMR coming in 2021.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital.
- Montefiore New Rochelle has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction by state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services