Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED has state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring capabilities along with the availability of extensive sub-specialty backup.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- All ED nursing staff members are certified in Acls, Pals, Tncc, and Enpc.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our ED provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- This Level II Trauma Center supports a newly renovated 33-bed ED that sees an annual patient volume of 38,000.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Assistant Medical Directorship opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Utica, New York.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.