Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Assistant Medical Directorship opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Utica, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- The ED has state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring capabilities along with the availability of extensive sub-specialty backup.
- Our ED provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This Level II Trauma Center supports a newly renovated 33-bed ED that sees an annual patient volume of 38,000.
- All ED nursing staff members are certified in Acls, Pals, Tncc, and Enpc.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago