Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique opportunity allows you to work at a community hospital while having access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine clinicians and the resources needed to maximize your career growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Enjoy the work-life balance that comes from the partnership between TeamHealth and Catholic Health.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This 23,000 annual volume department offers 24-hours of physician coverage and 12-hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We also will consider board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.